A page long sentence describing in minute detail where a main character sleeps (no pausing, just stream of consciousness):
* Why the hell am I awake?
* What time is that meeting tomorrow?? Er, today???
* Should I wear slacks or a skirt?
* If I wear a skirt I’m gonna have to touch up shave…….
* If I fall asleep by 3, that’s 3.5 hours of more sleep!
* Stupid, scary dream. It’s the reason I woke up.
* Why can’t I be a kid again?
* Wait, do I want to be a kid again?
* Man Vs Food guy is nuts
* I’m thirsty
* Why am I awake?
* Why do I let people push me around?
* The winning lottery numbers are 12 23 5 16 2 19
* Good googly moogly that is a huge steak!
* Why am I thinking about all of this inane crap?
* Still thirsty
* Why do people die?
* What does this dream mean?
* Is the couch really that comfy?
* I really need to get new pictures of my parents
* Yes all of this stuff is truly going through my mind right now
* I need more time in a day
* I hate having to lose time with my parents, but this job is so demanding
* Is strap perfect *really* that great?
* I’m so not going to sleep before/by 3am
* It’s going to be a loooooooooooong day
* It’s now 2:56am
* Jack is on……
* But so is Good Eats………….